Saucepan BLACK LINE 16 cm, black, Eva SoloCode: ES236618
Product detailed descriptionBlack Line cookware features a simple and functional design from designer Ole Palsby that will delight the eye and soul of every cook and diner. It will stand out in a classic wooden kitchen as well as in a modern interior.
Black Line cookware is made of high-quality aluminium alloy, which conducts heat perfectly. Thanks to its non-stick Slip-Let® surface, it is suitable for healthy cooking with little or no fat. The outer Teflon surface used is hard and robust and, above all, durable, the cookware is suitable for all heat sources including induction. In addition, it is very easy to clean. To save time and energy, the dishes can be washed in the dishwasher.
Eva Trio Black Line series:
- High-quality cookware in an aesthetically perfect design
- Aluminium alloy, with 5mm capsule sandwich bottom
- Excellent conduction and even heat distribution
- Can be used on all heat sources including induction
- Hard, robust and also colourfast Teflon surface
- Slip-Let® non-stick surface
- For healthy cooking and frying, PFOA-free
- Non-flammable riveted handles/handles made of cast stainless steel
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
Tip for extending the life of the Slip-Let® layer:
The non-stick surface of Slip-Let® can darken over time due to a thin layer of baked-on egg white from food. This can be easily removed: fill the pan with water, add 4-5 tablespoons of washing powder and let it boil for about 45 minutes. Stir occasionally with a dishwashing brush. Repeat if necessary. Then wash the dishes and treat the entire inside with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!