Curved pastry spatula 20 cm FKOfficium de BuyerCode: DB423120
Product detailed description
The FKOfficium curved pastry spatula is the ideal tool for spreading cream on cakes and pies or for handling confectionery and pastries. The steel part of the spatula becomes thinner towards the end, making the whole tool more flexible and easier to work with.
- Curved spatula with rounded tip
- Made of high quality hardened stainless steel
- Polished surface facilitates spreading and prevents corrosion
- Ergonomic handle made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Non-slip surface for easy handling without slipping
- "Stop bolster" to prevent the thumb from slipping on the spatula blade
- With a hole for hanging
- Dishwasher safe
The FKOfficium range of kitchen aids for the discerning from the French company de Buyer is made of high-quality materials. The blades are made of X20 Cr13 stainless steel, the ergonomic handles are made of durable plastic, which is also reinforced with glass fibre. For a natural grip and easy handling, the handles are equipped with a non-slip surface and a practical thumb recess for extremely precise work.
|Category:||Icing & decorating spatulas|
|Product type:||Confectionery gadget|
|Collection:||de Buyer FKOfficium|
|K překladu:||CZ AUTO|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Add a comment