Dining plates – the most basic equipment for your table
Dining plates are the most important part of every table setting. They add character to your dining area, set a tone and are the best decoration for your tabletop. Therefore it's really important to choose your dining plates carefully. They will probably stay with you for years! Moreover, you should have at least two sets of dining plates - one for everyday use and one for special occasions.
Dining plates are:
- dinner plates
- lunch plates
- cake/dessert plates
- soup plates or dining bowls
What should you consider when buying dining plates?
When buying dining plates you should take into consideration
- the number of plates you need for everyday use and for family dinners
- the maintenance the plates require. Are they dishwasher and microwave safe?
- what material are they made of? The most common materials used for dining plates are bone china, earthenware, porcelain and stoneware
- the style of your interior and the character of the table setting you want to create
At Kulina we offer a wide selection of different types of dining plates, manufactured by renowned tableware producers like MIJ, Revol, Bitz, Eva Solo, and Blomus. Most of them are appropriate for both casual and formal settings and will satisfy your most specific requirements, including those for sizes, colours, materials etc.