Knife sharpener TRIUM, diamond, de BuyerCode: DB429002
Product detailed description
The TRIUM Diamond Cams Pro knife sharpener from the French company de Buyer has been designed for easy and quick sharpening of knives. It is suitable for very blunt knives as well as for those whose blades we want to maintain. The patented sharpening system of the TRIUM Diamond Cams Pro produces a regular edge. Designed for professionals and enthusiasts in the kitchen. The grinder with two grinding slots is equipped with three grinding modules. The first slot contains one abrasive module (industrial diamond, 400 grit), the second ingeniously designed slot contains two modules (industrial diamond, 600 grit and chrome module). When using the second slot, it is important to think about the way the knife is stretched. For basic sharpening, the knife is drawn through the second slot to the depth, for maintaining the blade, the knife is drawn through the same slot, but only lightly.
- Universal sharpener for all knife brands
- For easy and fast stroke grinding
- Professional quality, comfortable and secure grip
- Patented "Diamond Cams" grinding system
- Long grinding life - up to 10 000 pulls
- Three-stage grinding method for very blunt knives
- First module for restoring the facet of a very blunt knife, industrial diamond, 400 grit
- Second module for basic edge sharpening, industrial diamond, 600 grit
- Third chrome module for honing, i.e. final smoothing (polishing) of the blade
- Not suitable for special blades ground on one side, e.g. sashimi knives
Easy to use:
- For blunt knives, first use module 1 (industrial diamond, 400 grit, 15° grinding angle), which restores a very blunt or damaged blade (blade facet). Fingers securely positioned on the handle of the grinder. Pull the knife downwards towards you several times.
- Then use module 2 - Diamond Cams (industrial diamond, 600 grit, 15° grinding angle) for basic sharpening of the blade. In the second step, push the knife through module 2 only a few times. For knives in good condition, the sharpening process starts at this stage. Draw the knife in an arc "deep" into the grind, towards you.
- Continue with step 3, smoothing the blade in the 3rd chrome module. Pull the blade lightly towards you. The chrome-plated module smooths the surface of the blade like a classic sharpener. (The chrome-plated sharpener polishes the blade, it does not sharpen it. Thus, there is no removal of blade material.) We recommend frequent maintenance of the blade with chrome module 3, preferably before each use of the knife.
Application tip: The grinding method is more effective if you use it in reverse. If your knife is in very good condition, start with step 3 first. If this polishing is not enough, try pushing the knife through module 2 several times. If even this is not enough, make several strokes with module 1 until the blade is perfectly sharp. Then use module 2 and 3. For minimum knife wear, use only module 3 for daily sharpening.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!