Pancake maker Mineral B Element O 27 cm de BuyerCode: DB561203
Product detailed description
Mineral B Element is a series of steel pans from the French company de Buyer. The de Buyer company is globally recognized especially in the professional sphere where steel pans are very popular for their indispensable properties when cooking meat or vegetables. The Mineral B Element range of pans is enhanced for home use with a beeswax-based finish. This protects them from oxidation and increases the natural non-stick properties of the pans which also improve with each use. The pans are designed for all types of cooking sources, including induction. Mineral B Element steel pans are 100% natural, ecological and recyclable.
Mineral B Element pans in brief:
- The pans are ideal for searing meat or vegetables and grilling. For crispy pancakes and perfect omelettes.
- Steel is a 100% natural material with a beeswax based finish.
- Mineral B Element pans do not have any artificial non-stick surface, do not contain PFOA or PTFE.
- No added chemicals - environmentally friendly production.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Iron molecules from the pan are beneficial to health.
- The pans can be used at very high temperatures, at which the prepared food will quickly retract and no vitamins or nutrients will be lost.
- The more the pan is used, the better its non-stick properties.
- Excellent thermal conductivity.
- Robust design, very long service life.
When the pan is heated to more than 140°C, the prepared food will quickly become caramelised due to the caramelisation of the natural juices. A crust is formed to prevent the food inside from drying out. The result is a browned and crispy dish with a soft and moist centre. Perfect for roasting meat, making crispy pancakes or tasty omelettes.
How to use Mineral B Element pans correctly:
Before first use: rinse the pan with boiling water and dry well. Pour the oil into the pan to a height of about 1 mm and heat for about 5 minutes. Pour off the oil and wipe the pan with a paper kitchen towel. The more often you use the pan, the better your cooking results will be. The blacker the inner surface, the better the non-stick properties. Do not wash the pan in the dishwasher as it will lose its non-stick properties and corrode.
Cooking procedure: heat a pan with a little oil. When the heat is hot enough, fry the dish on both sides. Turn down the heat and finish baking as needed.
Care after use: remove food residues and rinse the pan with boiling water. Then wipe immediately with a cloth to preserve the pan's properties and prevent rust.
Cleaning and maintenance: use coarse sea salt (without water), which you put in a pan and heat on high for 1:30 min. Then wipe with a paper kitchen towel. Coarse sea salt removes burnt residues and unwanted odours. Then brush with oil and store in a dry place.
ATTENTION! Never let the pan get wet. When the food burns, scrub the pan with a coarse sponge. Do not wash in the dishwasher!
|Product info:||Suitable for induction cooker|
|Product type:||Crepe maker|
|Collection:||de Buyer Mineral B Element|
|K překladu:||CZ AUTO-PRO|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!