Pot MILADY 20 cm, polished stainless steel, de BuyerCode: DB342720
Product detailed description
Milady de Buyer cookware is made of polished stainless steel and has a sandwich bottom for optimal heat conduction on all heat sources, including induction. Riveted handles and handles give the dishes a refined look. The handles of the Milady series are also equipped with finger grooves that allow a very comfortable grip. The cookware is suitable for all heat sources including induction. It can be washed in the dishwasher to save time and energy.
The practical lids of the Milady de Buyer series are made of heat-resistant glass with a stainless steel rim. The flat handle adds elegance and modernity. Thanks to the large opening, the lids do not need to be lifted, saving energy and time. Thanks to the use of high-quality materials, they are also suitable for use in the oven, they can withstand temperatures up to 200 °C.
- Professional quality cookware in an elegant classic design
- Made of polished 18/8 stainless steel
- Sandwich bottom (7 mm) for perfect heat conduction
- Quality glass lid with stainless steel handle suitable for ovens up to 200 °C
- Curved edges for easy and clean pouring
- Riveted handles / ergonomic handles with grooves for comfortable grip
- Handles with hanging hole and brand logo
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Dishwasher safe
The Milady de Buyer tableware series was created in honour of the great lady, "Milady" Odette de Buyer Mimeure - a lover of the culinary arts who took charge of the de Buyer company during the Second World War and kept it running in very difficult conditions. "Milady" continues to inspire de Buyer's designers to this day.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!