Frying pan MINERAL B ELEMENT 26 cm, wooden handle, de BuyerCode: DB571026
Product detailed description
French classic de Buyer comes with a new range of B Bois cookware and helpers in a combination of stainless steel and beech wood.
The Mineral B Bois range of pans is enhanced with a beeswax-based coating for extra non-stick properties. This protects them from oxidation and increases the natural non-stick properties of the pans, which improve with each use. The pans are designed for all types of cooking sources, including induction. Mineral B steel pans are 100% natural, eco-logical and recyclable. The handles of the pans are made of quality beech wood and also protected with beeswax.
Mineral B Bois pans in brief:
- The pans are ideal for searing meat or vegetables and grilling, for crispy pancakes and perfect omelettes.
- The steel is 100% natural with a beeswax based finish.
- Mineral B Bois pans do not have any artificial non-stick surface, they do not contain PFOA or PTFE.
- Without added chemicals - environmentally friendly.
- The pans can be used at very high temperatures, at which the prepared food will quickly retract and no vitamins or nutrients will be lost.
- The more the pan is used, the better its non-stick properties.
- Excellent thermal conductivity.
- Robust design, very long service life.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
How to use Mineral B Element pans correctly:
Before first use: rinse the pan with boiling water and dry well. Pour the oil into the pan to a height of about 1 mm and heat for about 5 minutes. Pour off the oil and wipe the pan with a paper kitchen towel. The more often you use the pan, the better your cooking results will be. The blacker the inner surface, the better the non-stick properties. Do not wash the pan in the dishwasher as it will lose its non-stick properties and corrode.
Cooking procedure: heat a pan with a little oil. When the heat is hot enough, fry the dish on both sides. Turn down the heat and finish baking as needed.
Care after use: remove food residues and rinse the pan with boiling water. Then wipe immediately with a cloth to preserve the pan's properties and prevent rust.
Cleaning and maintenance: use coarse sea salt (without water), which you put in a pan and heat on high for 1:30 min. Then wipe with a paper kitchen towel. Coarse sea salt removes burnt residues and unwanted odours. Then brush with oil and store in a dry place.
ATTENTION! Never let the pan get wet. When the food burns, scrub the pan with a coarse sponge. Do not wash in the dishwasher!
Be the first who will post an article to this item!