Tea infuser teapot 1 l, with insulating cover, anthracite, glass and steel, Eva SoloCode: ES567489
Product detailed description
Eva Solo designers have come up with a sophisticated Tea maker Tea maker in a beautiful design. Prepare your tea in a way that suits you better. You can leave the tea leaves to infuse freely in the glass container or you can pour them into the patented filter system and press the filter plunger to prevent further infusion. The insulating wrap in a combination of neoprene and wool ensures that the tea stays warm for much longer.
Tea maker Tea maker in brief:
- Made of high quality heat resistant glass, polished stainless steel and silicone.
- When pouring, the tip-up lid opens automatically.
- Thanks to the patented drip-free rim, you will never drip when serving.
- All parts are dishwasher safe except the neoprene zippered cover (Industrial Design Excellence Award). We recommend machine washing at 30 degrees Celsius.
- Also recommended for the preparation of chilled beverages.
- The product has won the iF product design award.
Tea loosely infused in a glass container - perfect infusion.
- Pour the tea leaves into a glass container.
- Position the filter system to catch all the tea leaves when pouring later.
- Let the tea infuse.
Tea steeped in a filter system - for tea that is suitable to steep for only a few minutes.
- Pour the tea leaves into a filter sieve.
- The patented plunger allows the tea to be stopped as required.
- You can even brew a small amount of tea as the sieve reaches to the bottom of the container.
- Allow the tea to infuse for a period of time suitable for the tea being prepared.
- Fully depress the piston to prevent further leaching.