Mandoline slicer VIPER, de BuyerCode: DB201600
Product detailed description
The VIPER compact mandolin from the French company de Buyer is an efficient multifunctional household tool that saves work and time. The very sharp V-shaped blade with an optimised blade grinding angle of 19.3° allows cutting of all types of fruit and vegetables. The blade can easily penetrate their skin and retain their consistency and shape even with softer fruits such as tomatoes.
With the VIPER Mandolin you can quickly and easily create fruit or vegetable slices with an adjustable thickness of 1 - 8 mm, neat julienne vegetable strips or homemade potato chips and fries. The unique integrated rotation control system allows cutting cubes and rhombuses in two sizes. The perfect tool for those who like to present their food at a high level.
The stainless steel foot with anti-slip for comfortable resting of the mandolin on the work surface ensures stability. The fruit/vegetable holder with rotation control allows you to grate very quickly and safely. When you have finished working with the VIPER mandolin, the box with the stored attachments is slid onto the top surface of the mandolin and the rear support piece is folded down. The mandolin does not take up much space during storage.
- compact mandolin with integrated sharp V-shaped blade
- quick and easy to use for slicing, julienne, cubes and rhombuses
- optimised blade grinding angle of 19.3° allows grating even very soft fruit or vegetables
- smooth adjustable slice thickness from 1 to 8 mm using the rotary knob
- lamellar attachment for julienne strips in two sizes (2 and 10 mm)
- integrated system for cutting cubes and rhombuses in two sizes
- ergonomic vegetable and fruit holder with finger protection for safe handling
- V-shaped storage box saves storage space, rear support can be folded
- stability during slicing is ensured by anti-slip
- we recommend a gentler hand wash to extend the life of the blades
Be the first who will post an article to this item!