Non-stick pan AFFINITY 28 cm, de BuyerCode: DB371828
Product detailed description
The high-quality stainless steel non-stick pans of the Affinity series are made of a five-layer material with a high-gloss polished surface. The one-piece production, the beautifully rounded shapes and the riveted handle are the hallmarks of the quality craftsmanship that is typical of the renowned French brand de Buyer . The ingenious shape of the Lyonnaise - the flared and convex shape of the pan edges - makes it easy to turn the food in the pan and slide it onto the plate when serving.
Affinity functional pans combine the utility of durable stainless steel and heat-conductive aluminium. The unique material consists of an inner layer of 18/10 stainless steel, three layers of aluminium and an outer stainless ferromagnetic layer for perfect heat conduction in induction. The pans react quickly to changes in hob temperature, spreading the heat quickly and evenly over their entire surface. Ideal for healthy cooking with vitamin preservation, reducing sauces or frying at high temperatures.
Stainless steel is hygienically clean, does not absorb tastes or odours, and is easy to clean. Affinity pans are suitable for all types of hobs, including induction and for use in a traditional oven. To save time and energy, they can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Stainless steel non-stick pans in a purist design
- High-quality non-stick surface based on PTFE - PFOA-free
- High gloss polished surface for easy maintenance
- Suitable for preparing delicate foods such as eggs, omelettes or fish
- Made of 5-layer material: stainless steel / aluminium / stainless steel
- For perfect heat conductivity, it is suitable for healthy cooking with preservation of vitamins
- Quickly respond to heat, heat the entire contents at once, energy efficient
- Material thickness ranging from 2.3 - 2.8 mm depending on pan type and size
- Long-lasting cookware that does not deform at high temperatures
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction, can also be used in a traditional oven
- Riveted stainless steel handles for ergonomic grip
- Hole in the handle for hanging above the work surface
- Ingenious Lyonnaise shape for easy turning and serving of food
- Dishwasher safe, we recommend gentle hand washing
The French company de Buyer, founded in 1830, has been recognized for decades, especially in professional gastronomy. With the Affinity cookware range, the company is expanding its reach into demanding households. The cookware with a special ferromagnetic bottom is suitable for all types of cookers, but especially for induction. The modern design of the rounded shapes of the Affinity series is suitable for all types of households. Thanks to their long service life and excellent utility, de Buyer cookware is the perfect gift for everyone.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!