Non-stick pan NORDIC KITCHEN 24 cm, with a wooden handle, stainless steel, Eva SoloCode: ES281324
Product detailed description
The Nordic Kitchen wooden handle pan is designed in a minimalist Scandinavian style. It combines polished stainless steel with solid oak wood. Like other pieces of cookware from this collection, it boasts a high quality non-stick Slip-Let® coating that contains neither PFOA nor PTFE. You will appreciate it especially when cooking delicate dishes.
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Durable material with low weight
- Conducts heat quickly and evenly
- Handles made of oak wood
- Convenient for handling during cooking
- Non-stick 4-layer Slip-Let® surface
- For cooking with a small amount of fat
- Made without PFOA and PTFE
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Always use the cooking hob that best matches the diameter of your cookware.
- Do not expose the cookware to excessive heat, once the oil in the cookware starts to sizzle, it is ready to use.
- When cooking on an electric induction cooker, pots and pans must not be empty. Cookware heats up quickly and could be damaged.
- For cookware with Slip-Let® non-stick coating, use only wooden or plastic utensils that will not scratch it.
- The pans can be cleaned with detergents and a soft brush or dish sponge.
- Never use wire cloth or abrasive detergents!
Be the first who will post an article to this item!