Wok MINERAL B ELEMENT 24 cm, de BuyerCode: DB561824
Product detailed description
Mineral B Element is a series of steel pans from a French company with a beeswax finish de Buyer . The de Buyer company is globally recognized especially in the professional sphere where steel pans are very popular for their indispensable properties when cooking meat or vegetables.
Mineral B Element pans do not contain any artificial substances such as PFOA or PTFE or any chemicals. The production of these pans is environmentally friendly. The pans are eco-friendly and recyclable. The iron molecules from the pan are beneficial to health, the pans can be used at very high temperatures, at which the prepared food will retract very quickly and there will be no leakage of vitamins or nutrients.
Mineral B Element pans in brief:
- Steel is a 100% natural material with a beeswax based finish.
- Mineral B Element pans do not have any artificial non-stick surface, do not contain PFOA or PTFE.
- The special beeswax-based surface ensures natural non-stick, which is further improved with use (this is not a non-stick pan).
- Suitable for all types of hobs including induction.
- Can be used in the oven for 10 min / 200 °C.
- Excellent thermal conductivity, can be used at very high temperatures.
- No added chemicals - environmentally friendly production.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Iron molecules from the pan are beneficial to health.
- The pans can be used at very high temperatures, at which the prepared food will quickly retract and no vitamins or nutrients will be lost.
- The more the pan is used, the better its non-stick properties.
- Robust design, very long service life.
When the pan is heated to more than 140°C, the prepared food will quickly become caramelised due to the caramelisation of the natural juices. A crust is formed to prevent the food inside from drying out. The result is a browned and crispy dish with a soft and moist centre. Perfect for roasting meat, making crispy pancakes or tasty omelettes.
How to use Mineral B Element pans correctly:
Before first use: rinse the pan with boiling water and dry well. Pour the oil into the pan to a height of about 1 mm and heat for about 5 minutes. Pour off the oil and wipe the pan with a paper kitchen towel. The more often you use the pan, the better your cooking results will be. The blacker the inner surface, the better the non-stick properties. Do not wash the pan in the dishwasher as it will lose its non-stick properties and corrode.
Cooking procedure: heat a pan with a little oil. When the heat is hot enough, fry the dish on both sides. Turn down the heat and finish baking as needed.
Care after use: remove food residues and rinse the pan with boiling water. Then wipe immediately with a cloth to preserve the pan's properties and prevent rust.
Cleaning and maintenance: use coarse sea salt (without water), which you put in a pan and heat on high for 1:30 min. Then wipe with a paper kitchen towel. Coarse sea salt removes burnt residues and unwanted odours. Then brush with oil and store in a dry place.
ATTENTION! Never let the pan get wet. When the food burns, scrub the pan with a coarse sponge. Do not wash in the dishwasher!