Set for growing herbs / vegetables BrabantiaCode: BRAB124402
Product detailed description
Leftover of spring onions or cabbage? Germination of garlic cloves? With this Brabantia Regrow kit, grow your herbs and vegetables from scrap. No more garbage!
- Create your own garden in your kitchen
- To re-grow celery, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, beets, turnips, romaine lettuce, leeks, spring onions, lemon grass, avocados, garlic sprouts, carrots (green), parsley (green)
- Perfect size for any vegetable or herb - small and large bowl
- Always the right water level for your plant - thanks to the floating rings
- Can then be planted in soil
How does it work?
- Place the starting sprout in a small regrow bowl. Only the bottom of the sprout should be in the water
- Place the plant in a sunny spot. Check the water level every few days
- After a few days, the sprout grows roots. You can start cutting (and eating) vegetables as soon as they are 7 cm tall
Height: 10 cm
Width: 18 cm
Depth: 18 cm
|Product type:||Home accessories|
|K překladu:||CZ AUTO|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Add a comment