Slow drip coffee maker 1 l, glass, Eva SoloCode: ES502710
Product detailed description
The glass pour-over coffee maker with a large cork stopper from the Danish brand Eva Solo goes beyond mere stylishness, it's downright hipster! Do you live the coffee culture, enjoy every moment and like the Danish attitude towards the joy of life called "hygge"? Then you have found the perfect companion for everyday and extraordinary coffee days.
The preparation procedure is classic: place a filter filled with finely ground coffee in the pitcher in the amount of about 45 - 60 g for the whole pitcher. Pour in 1 litre of freshly boiled water. Once you have reached the desired intensity of coffee flavour (about 5 minutes), remove the filter and close the jug with the cork. Now just enjoy your cup with your friends.
- Glass coffee machine for traditional brewing of up to 1 litre of filter coffee
- Filter with the appearance of a paper cone with very fine holes
- Hispter fashionable eco-friendly preparation of choice coffees
- Pitcher made of high heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Permanent filter made of high quality stainless steel
- Large cork stopper preserves the aroma of the coffee and the necessary temperature
- Robust, non-stinging handle for comfortable and safe handling
- Stylish and practical spout
- The jug and filter are dishwasher safe
With a pour-over coffee machine, you don't need paper filters to brew up to a litre of delicious coffee. The finely ground beans are filtered by a stainless steel filter that you can use over and over again. In addition, compared to paper, stainless steel preserves all the coffee aromas hidden in the essential oils of the ground beans.
The pitcher is made of high heat resistant glass, so you don't have to worry about using boiling water. However, the filter and handle are heat-resistant and handling is very easy. The glass pitcher and stainless steel filter are dishwasher safe.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!