Saucepan NORDIC KITCHEN 16 cm, with lid, Eva SoloCode: ES280216
Product detailed description
The practical sauce pan with lid by Nordic Kitchen is designed in a Scandinavian design combining elegant matte black with solid oak wood, which is used for the ergonomic handle and lid handle.
Do you like cast iron cookware but does the extra weight bother you? Then the Nordic kitchen series from the Danish brand Eva Solo is just for you. Pans and pots made in a natural iron design - but in lightweight and robust aluminium with a non-stick Slip-Let® inner coating. The series was conceived in an ultra simple and rustic design. The black aluminium finish contrasts with the oak handles, but the whole looks elegant and balanced. A touch of warm wood that suits all kitchens.
The advantage of Nordic kitchen aluminium cookware is not only its low weight but also its even heat distribution. The special magnetic base is designed for all types of hobs , including induction. The high quality Slip-Let® non-stick coating does not contain PFOA or PTFE. The non-stick surface is particularly useful for cooking and frying delicate foods, and also makes Nordic kitchen cookware easy to clean.
- Made of robust aluminium in cast iron design
- Durable material with low weight
- Conducts heat quickly and evenly
- Handles made of oak wood
- Convenient for handling during cooking
- Non-stick 4-layer Slip-Let® surface
- For cooking with a small amount of fat
- Made without PFOA and PTFE
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Always use the hob that best matches the diameter of your cookware
- Do not expose the cookware to excessive heat, once the oil in the cookware starts to sizzle, it is ready to use
- When cooking on an electric induction cooker, pots and pans must not be empty. The dishes heat up quickly, this could damage them
- For cookware with Slip-Let® non-stick coating, use only wooden or plastic utensils that will not scratch it
- The pot can be cleaned with detergents and a soft brush or dish sponge
- Never use wire cloth or abrasive detergents!