Professional silicone form on 48 mini hemispheres O 2,5 cm Elastomoule® de BuyerCode: DB186601
Product detailed description
The professional silicone form for 48 mini half balls ⌀ 2.5 cm with Elastomoule® flat bottom is suitable for both hot and cold preparation. Perfect shape with sharp edges for perfect presentation of your creations.
The professional Elastomoule® silicone forms from the French company de Buyer are the absolute market leader. Thanks to the special material - silicone foam containing metal dust, these forms are extremely thermally conductive and guarantee perfect results. The pastry will be evenly cooked, with a caramelised layer over the entire surface. Elastomoule® forms can withstand temperatures from -70°C to +300°C, making them suitable for both baking and subsequent storage in the freezer. French culinarians use these forms to prepare various appetizers and desserts, both baked and unbaked. They are also suitable for various egg creams, whipped foams, aspics, etc.
Professional silicone forms Elastomoule® de Buyer in brief:
- flexible and non-stick silicone foam with metal dust
- extremely fast heat transfer due to micro-bubbles in the material
- perfect caramelisation of the roasted contents
- patented system
- suitable for baking and freezing, can withstand temperatures from -70°C to +300°C
- professional quality
Using Elastomoule® forms:
- Wash the forms with soapy water or in a dishwasher before using them for the first time. Grease the form only with a little oil or butter before the first use. This will not be necessary for further use.
- If you are using the forms in the oven, place them directly on the rack, not on the baking sheet. The grid will result in much better heat circulation and more even cooking of the contents. The grid should be placed in the lower part of the oven.
- The temperatures used for baking in Elastomoule® silicone forms are the same as for conventional baking trays.
- Do not use in the oven in grill mode, infrared rays can seriously damage the forms.
- Can be used in the microwave.
- Never put in the oven if any of the form cavities are empty! Drizzle a little oil into the empty spaces or sprinkle them with flour.
- Do not use a knife or other sharp objects to handle the form.
- Easy to clean under running water or in the dishwasher.
|Product type:||Baking pan|
|Collection:||de Buyer Elastomoule®|
|K překladu:||CZ AUTO|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!